Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lesson learned....for the both of us!!

On Friday Gavin and Kaden decided that they were ready for lunch at the EXACT same time. So I, and my wishful thinking, decided to see if Gavin could feed himself on his own with a "big boy" spoon so I could feed Kaden his lunch.

I give this kid "A" for effort, because he tried for at least 5 minutes trying to get one piece of ravioli on his little spoon before dropping the spoon on the floor just to dig his hands in it.

Needless to say, he got hosed down in the shower after we were done!! :)

3 comments:

Staci said...

haha that is so cute..he thinks he is pretty fun huh.

Stephanie Kelly said...

he is so freaking cute! I want to hug and squeeeeeze him!

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.