Thursday, August 21, 2008

7 Weeks


Sorry I haven't been on here all week...we've been really busy at home lately, so I just haven't had much time.

Kaden turned 7 weeks old today. He is getting to be a chunk!! He is now taking in 5 oz every 3-4 hours. We had another rough day yesterday with no nap at all!! He was awake all day long.

I love it because each week he smiles more and more. He smiles more for Kyle than me. It's awesome to see the bond between them grow.

Over the weekend we took Kaden to his first Springfield Cardinals game!! Stupid mommy, forgot to bring her camera though, so I personally didn't get pictures, but Dee Dee did. He was really really good surprisingly, considering how loud it is there. He didn't cry one time, and stayed awake throughout the whole game. He even got to meat Louie!! :)

He's been staying with Dee Dee some this week too, so mommy and daddy can get stuff done around the house, and spend some time together. He has so much fun with her...they play and laugh together. He loves his Dee Dee and Dan-Dad! :)

1 comments:

T said...

I love this picture. he is so cute and full of life...and he's only 7 weeks! And he's awake a lot it sounds like....good luck with that one. I think that is the only way I was able to survive was by taking naps when Addy slept, so I feel for you. But it sounds like he is a joy when he's awake, so that is wonderful. Your first Cardinals game, that's fun. My husband would be jealous, even if it is just a minor league team or whatever they are:)