Thursday, September 25, 2008

12 Weeks

Kaden turned 12 weeks old this today!! This week he finally rolled over by himself...two times in a row. He had rolled over when he was 3 weeks old, but I don't think that he really knew what he was doing...this time he did it on purpose.

Not much else has happened this week. Kyle and I are celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow. We are going to St. Louis to go watch a Cards game and just escape from the home life for a weekend. Kaden will be staying with Great-Grandma Mary, and I'm sure they will have lots of fun together!!



3 comments:

Staci said...

awe i love the cow boy boots..he is really filling out nicely. Reminds me of Smiles. Sweet booy

T said...

He is SO cute! And getting so big. Okay, he is filling out better than Smiles. (Sorry, Stac...Miles is just a skinny little dude..but a cutie). I also love the boots. I try and put my rain boots on Addy, she doesn't sit still long enough for me to get one on all the way let alone two:)
Yeah, Trav was pretty stoked about that jacket. How fun that you are going to the game. Trav is jealous! Thanks for your comments:) I love em!

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.