Friday, September 5, 2008

9 Weeks, 2 Months, and Shots!!

We have been in Wheatland all week, so I haven't been able to keep up with our blog much.

Kaden turned 2 months old on Wednesday, and 9 weeks on Thursday. He also got his shots on Thursdy as well. He did good with his shots immediately afterwards, but last night he was up all night with a slight fever and just not feeling well. He feels much better today, thankfully.

Before his shots he seen Dr. Burson for his 2 month checkup...he currently weighs 11.5 lbs. and is 23 inches long. He's 75 percentile in height, and 50 percentile in weight. His doctor was impressed by his neck strength...he said that it was almost better than most 4 month old babies. We already knew that we had a "super baby" since the day he was born!!

Like I said, we have been in Wheatland since Tuesday. He has gotten to spend lots of time with Great Grandma Mary. Grandma Kelly came over today to visit for a bit too. We haven't been able to go outside and do much because it was raining earlier in the week, and then he got shots yesterday, so he hasn't felt up to going out. Hopefully tomorrow we can get some outside pics of him to put up.

I can't believe how much time has gone by...I know I say that all the time, but it's so true. He is gets bigger everyday, and smiles more and more. He even realizes when I am gone and cries until he sees me or Kyle. I never realized how much you can love and care for someone until Kaden came into our lives. He truely is a blessing. I couldn't ask for anything more than what he has given us.

I will get all of our pics of him from this week up as soon as we get back home on Sunday. Check back then and enjoy!!

0 comments: