Thursday, April 17, 2008

The begining of Kaden's Room

This is the clock I found at Hobby Lobby for only $8. They had the same one online from anywhere between $40-$70!!...I'm pretty happy about my bargain shopping.
This is the lamp that matches his bedding and decor in the room.
This is the BEAUTIFUL crib that Kyle's mom, Diane, bought for him/us. It turns into a toddler bed, and then into a full sized bed later...it's so awesome!! We love it!!
And then this is the bedding that we chose for him. We figured it's not to baby-ish to where we will have to buy him something brand new in a couple of years, he can keep it until he grows out of his toddler bed. I really didn't think that I would like to decorate around the whole sports theme, but surprisingly I'm enjoying it...there are a lot of cute things out there!

1 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

cute blog Sam... I started cracking up laughing on the "Lip Move" comment on Stac's blog...hhahah I love it!