Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Second Trimester






The second trimester has been really good to me. I finally got over my dreadful morning sickness and got some energy back. I feel him kick stronger and stronger everyday. He is growing very nicely and measures up to his due date, which is July 7th, 2008. Oh yeah, and we found out it's a BOY!! His name is Kaden Clay Ulrich. Kaden is one of the only names Kyle and I could agree on and Clay is my grandma's maiden name. We have started on his nursery, which in due time, when it is semi-finished we will post pictures up. The only complaints I have right now, is the fact that I am a bottomless pit when it comes to food, and my back hurts, CONSTANTLY. But all in all, the second trimester has gone by really fast, so lets cross our fingers in hoping that the third does the same!!

0 comments: