Thursday, April 3, 2008

First Trimester

PhotoPox.com - Images For Your Page!

During the first trimester, I was really really sick. I was put on two different medications to keep me from vomiting all the time. I was stuck in bed for about 3 weeks. We also had Thanksgivings, and Christmas' to go to with lots of smelly foods that didn't really settle well with my bloodhound senses and my very sensitive stomach. Then, to top it off, Kyle and I both developed the flu, which was very interesting. Our kitchen is on the main level in our house and our bedroom is upstairs. Luckily we have 2 bathrooms upstairs, so he occupied one while I took the other. Getting to and from the kitchen though was not an easy task. We both would moan and groan and argue who was worst off so we wouldn't have to go up and down the stairs! lol. Thankfully, mine was just the 24 hour virus. Kyle's stuck around a little while longer (poor thing).

0 comments: